November 18, 2016
Jasper Studios is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide operational support to our growing leadership team. Candidate will also function as lead bookkeeper and AP/AR clerk. Experience working within the eCommerce industry considered a strong asset.
This is a full time salaried position – on-site 5 days per week (9am-5pm) based out of our Toronto Office in Liberty Village.
- Manage day-to-day journal entries, payroll, A/P, A/R, cost tracking, expense filing & management
- Manage travel bookings for executive team and provide event planning support where required
- Provide day-to-day operational support for our CEO
- Manage internal logistics and overall office management needs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with Sage 50, XERO, Freshbooks or equivalent accounting platforms
- Strong organizational skills and a marked attention to detail a must
- 5/5 communication (i.e. strong verbal, written and presentation) skills an absolute must
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership and adapt to new challenges quickly
- Professional who displays grace and class; always takes the high road and maintains composure
- Courteous, has a congenial & temperate disposition
Compensation / Perks:
- Attractive salary and friendly/liberal work culture
- Fun engaging environment with amazing (i.e. world-class) peers in a low stress (but work-hard play-hard) team oriented setting
- Generous vacation package, including 2 week shutdown over the holidays
- Performance bonuses and huge opportunity to grow within the organization and become part of the leadership team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us at email@example.com. Kindly forward your CV, salary expectations & a simple brief (either as a cover letter or online portfolio) indicating the work experience that you feel qualifies you for this role.
Thank you for your candidacy.